Monday, March 17, 2008

Let's see- Saturday we went to Bondi for the day. I surfed, but the waves were small and the crowds were big. We are staying there for two nights next weekend for Easter so I'll be able to go early and beat the crowds. We also found a church at the beach for Easter service, so it should be an Easter like none other. Anyway, Sunday I went to the city to buy a few shirts and things for work since the dress code is more casual than expected. We actually caught the tail end of the St. Patrick's Day parade, which I wish I had known about.

Today at my internship Graham asked me to write up a contact report and creative brief from our meeting last Wednesday. This was new to me and I spent a lot of time studying examples of each, but I know it will stick with me now. After work, I decided to catch the 7:15 cycling class at the rec. The instructor and I got talking afterwards about triathlons and she's almost convinced me to do one here. It would be pretty difficult considering I didn't bring my bike or shoes, have never done an ocean swim, and don't have a car. Apparently, there are a couple triathletes that are regular in her classes so I might try to make friends with them...

Just internship tomorrow.

No comments: