Sunday, May 11, 2008

This weekend was Fashion Weekend in Sydney... Raychel does her internship in this small design company called Fuzz Design and was able to get tickets for us to go to the event yesterday! We dressed in our most fashion-forward apparel and went. The whole venue was set up with cubicles for designers who were selling their clothes anywhere from 50-75% off! I still couldn't afford most of it, but I did get a free manicure from a make-up company and was able to see several models. They had a catwalk set up, but you had to have special tickets to see that, which we did not. It was some of the most stunning clothes I've ever seen... I did find a killer dress for a very good price, and am excited to rock the new style...

Today, I'm just catching up on work. Sorry this was a boring post!

No comments: