Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The first goodbye



Well... it's been pretty quiet around here so far this week. My roomie Sam left us early Sunday morning. I refuse to accept it though. I keep telling myself her door is closed because she is taking a loooong nap. On Saturday night before her departure, the four girls plus Alec and Kevin went on a one hour long Harbor Cruise and then to dinner. Was kinda funny because we were the only non-Asians on the boat... The night was crappy, rainy and windy, but we didn't care. On the boat we recapped all the most embarrassing, funny, awkward, exciting etc. moments of the trip.

Last week I finished my final paper and exam! Now I am just working at DesignStreet and getting ready for China. Sam R left for the Gold Coast today, and I'll meet her on Saturday night in Byron Bay for 4 days... I'm sure I'll have more to report on after that. I plan on taking my surf board for one last hurrah, but the waves have been massive lately. Since I won't have any one to surf with, I may or may not go out, depending on the wave size.

I can't believe it's almost over!

No comments: